JOIN THE OCA
MEMBERSHIP MEANS YOU BELONG TO A UNIQUE GROUP OF CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIANS…
- It means that you are a part of this historic unity of your profession.
- It means that you are stepping up to support Chiropractic in Oregon.
- It means that you want to take an active role in your chosen profession.
- It means that together we can be stronger than ever, moving ahead into the next decade!!!
Platinum Member Benefits:
- A link to your own web site, Facebook, other Social Media and multiple clinic locations
- Invitation to the “Hospitality Suite” on Convention weekend
VIP’s, Platinum Members, and Speakers are invited for two evening of food, drinks
- Listing on our Platinum Member Sheet, sent out to ALL New Members & Affiliates
MEMBERSHIP MEANS you have many benefits, including:
- Legislative representation with a focus on Health Care Reform, Workers Compensation, and Personal Injury Law
- A Vote in the Election of your Board of Directors
- Technical Assistance from your Association Staff on issues including:
Billing / Coding + Systems + Forms + Marketing + Practice Management + Daily Office Procedures + Office Policies + By-laws and much more
- Annual Updates on Workers Compensation Fee Schedule (Affects WC and Auto Injury claims)
- Annual Updates on Medicare Fee Schedule
- Discounts on Continuing Education Material and Lectures
- Discounts on your Annual State Convention Registration
- Member Only Bi-Monthly Newsletter bringing you up-to-date information on Chiropractic in Oregon, Current Events & the Oregon Chiropractic Association office.
- FREE Member-Only Lending Library with Practice Building & Marketing Material, DVDs and Books.
- Listing on our Continually Updated Association Web-site , with added features for Platinum Members
- Patient Referral Opportunities (does not include inactive members) that directs in-coming calls from patients looking for a Chiropractor in their area, from our Statewide Phone Book and YellowPages listings
- Disability Insurance Discounts with Standard Insurance
- Credit Union privileges for Oregonians Credit Union
Locations in Beaverton, Downtown Portland, Eugene, Gresham, Milwaukie, NE Portland, Oregon City, and Prineville
- Opportunities to participate in special events including District Receptions, special seminar opportunities and “Chiropractic Day at the Capitol”
- Opportunity to serve as a member of workgroups and committees working on issues that are important to you and to your practice.
- Benefits from the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (COCSA) as a member of an affiliated State Association