Join the OCA
MEMBERSHIP MEANS YOU BELONG TO A UNIQUE GROUP OF CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIANS…
It means that you are a part of this historic unity of your profession.
It means that you are stepping up to support Chiropractic in Oregon.
It means that you want to take an active role in your chosen profession.
It means that together we can be stronger than ever, moving ahead into the next decade!!!
MEMBERSHIP MEANS you have many benefits, including:
- Legislative representation with a focus on Health Care Reform, Workers Compensation, and Personal Injury Law
- A Vote in the Election of your Board of Directors
- Technical Assistance from your Association Staff on issues including:
- Billing / Coding • Systems • Forms • Marketing • Practice Management • Daily Office Procedures • Office Policies • By-laws • and much more…
- Annual Updates on Workers Compensation Fee Schedule (Affects WC and Auto Injury claims)
- Annual Updates on Medicare Fee Schedule
- Discounts on Continuing Education Material and Lectures
- Includes FREE Shipping
- Discounts on your Annual State Convention Registration
- past featured speakers include: James Chestnut, D.C. • John Demartini, D.C. • Fredrick Carrick, D.C., Ph.D. • Dan Murphy, D.C. • Reggie Gold, D.C. and many more
- Member Only Bi-Monthly Newsletter bringing you up-to-date information on Chiropractic in Oregon, Current Events & the Oregon Chiropractic Association office.
- FREE Member-Only Lending Library with Practice Building & Marketing Material, DVDs and Books.
- Listing on our Continually Updated Association Web-site , with added features for Platinum Members
- Patient Referral Opportunities (does not include inactive members) that directs in-coming calls from patients looking for a Chiropractor in their area, from our Statewide Phone Book and YellowPages listings
- Disability Insurance Discounts with Standard Insurance
- Credit Union privileges for Oregonians Credit Union
- Locations in Beaverton, Downtown Portland, Eugene, Gresham, Milwaukie, NE Portland, Oregon City, and Prineville
- Opportunities to participate in special events including District Receptions, special seminar opportunities and “Chiropractic Day at the Capitol”
- Opportunity to serve as a member of workgroups and committees working on issues that are important to you and to your practice.
- Benefits from the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (COCSA) as a member of an affiliated State Association
Platinum Member Benefits:
- A link to your own web site, Facebook, other Social Media and multiple clinic locations
- Invitation to the “Hospitality Suite” on Convention weekend
- VIP’s, Platinum Members, and Speakers are invited for two evening of food, drinks
- Listing on our Platinum Member Sheet, sent out to ALL New Members & Affiliates